Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 Months!

Callie is developing quite the personality! She is babbling "baba" and "mama" all day long, although I don't believe she knows "mama" is me just yet :) She continues to walk all over and from place to place. We enjoyed a beautiful weekend away with friends this past weekend at Put-In-Bay while Callie stayed with Grandpa and Grandma Lindsay. Callie also was able to visit with some friends in Napoleon this past month as well. We are heading to Florida this week via plane so that should be interesting. Once we have landed, I think Dan and I can both relax! Stay tuned for pictures from Florida in the next couple weeks!

Our daughter is growing up way too fast!
Grant, Callie, and Autumn playing.
Callie's first french fry ... not sure if that is a spinach face :)
Meghan, Callie, and Grandma on Aunt Meghan's porch swing!

Robin, Grant, Callie and I swimming in Napoleon!

No comments:

Post a Comment