Friday, May 3, 2013

 Early morning snuggles
 My world!
 We were finally able to spend some awesome time outdoors this week!  The kids enjoyed the swingset, bubbles, running, and playing golf in the backyard!  

Callie is playing her first season of soccer this spring!   I'm proud of her for getting out on the field and being a good sport with something brand new to her that is out of her comfort zone!  The pictures below bring tears to my eyes because she looks so darn grown up in them :(  What happened to my little girl??  Sniff, sniff!



 Daniel was picking me flowers during the game!





 Thanks for my haircut Nonnie!  I am even more handsome now :)

 Happy 85th Birthday to my sweet, sweet Grandpa!

 Callie, Mom, Aunt LueAnn, Amy, and Grandma Abair
 4 Generations!  I will cherish this photo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment