Monday, December 22, 2014

Chi-town Fun

Dan and I enjoyed another anniversary weekend get-a-way in Chicago this year!  We decided to stay at my sisters new place and bring Callie along to play with her cousins and soak up some girl time too!  Tara, Harper, Callie, Marlowe, and I enjoyed a delicious brunch at the American Girl store where Harper and Callie borrowed one of the  "loaner dolls" (I just can't pull the trigger yet on purchasing a new one).  It was the cutest little girl brunch EVER and the food was delicious!  I would highly recommend it for anyone who has a little girl and may be in Chicago!!!








 Watch out Chicago!




 Callie and Harper on the train ... all giggles!


 Watching some shows with the Junga boys!

Dan ran his first 5K, the Maumee Holiday Hustle!  He did super and we were excited to be there to cheer him on!  


Luke and Harper waiting for the parade to start after the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment