Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Playing Catch Up!


Time has flown by and I didn't realize how much time has passed since my last post!  Below are a ton of random photos from different events over the past couple months!  Time flies when you're having fun!!
Nonnie Kalo and I took the older two to see Sesame Street Live!  So much fun!!!


Callie is LOVING her first set of REAL golf clubs :)

This picture pretty much sums up our beautiful and crazy life at home with three little kiddos :)  Daniel's pants are on backwards, Luke is missing a sock and is pantless, house is a mess, but my kids are happy!  I will miss my crazy and lazy days at home with the kids so much next year as I head back to work.
Gah!  Look at those cheeks!  He honestly gets 100+ kisses a day on those beauties!
Playing with sidewalk chalk while her brothers nap!
What a chilly and windy soccer game!
Thanks for bundling me up, Aunt LueAnn!!
Callie's coach and teammates!
Thanks for coming Aunt LueAnn and Amy Sue!
Callie's new hobby = making jewelry with beads!
Kalo cutie patooties!

Washing golf balls in our pajamas :)


We had a great time at the Maumee Memorial Day Parade!  We had a prime spot at our friends home and Callie had a prime spot for the parade!  Our neighbors invited her to ride in their Corvette and pass out candy!  She loved every second of it!  Papa Kalo would love that she was part of such a special day.  Honoring the military is near and dear to our hearts.



My three kids fighting over the stool to brush their teeth in the morning :)  
Too sweet not to capture ;)
Aunt Sally and I took the kids to a morning Mud Hens game!  So much fun!!

Magician night at 5th Street Pub (my newest fav place in town)!

Zoo trip with Callie and friends!
Up close and personal tour of the Life Flight helicopter at St. Luke's while visiting Papa Lindsay at work!

Boy, do I ever love that double wide cart at Sams Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment