Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Lovin'

We traveled to Pokagen State Park in Indiana for my cousins shower and had a blast at the beach!  I can't wait to go back for another day trip!!


 It was one of the quietest rides home I've had in a while ;)
 This boy sneaks out in the middle of the night, plays trucks, reads books, and usually ends up on our bedroom floor after helping himself to snacks.  This was a first for him, crashing in the hallway!
 Pillow fort with Harper at Nonnie and Papas house!

 Father's Day at the Toledo Zoo 2014

'Keet Retreat at the Zoo was awesome!  I can't wait to go back!  

 This sweet little man sang Happy Birthday to Daniel while we were at Freeze Daddy's Ice Cream :)  Callie used her garage sale earnings to treat the whole family to ice cream and even had enough to tip the entertainment!
 Biggest Daddy's Girl I've ever met!
 Introducing our newest nephew, AJ!  He is as sweet as they come and will make a great addition as another little nephew for us to adore and snuggle on!
 Grilling out dinner and s'mores!


 Sand-tastic at Levis Commons was a blast!  The kids enjoyed the bounce houses, water tables, and activities!  What a beautiful day!





 I can hardly wait to meet my little niece that is cookin' in there!  Tara and I went to a family friends wedding together at the zoo and took this "selfie" on the train :)
 Watching the cement truck across the street!
Brother snuggles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment