Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Time, continued...

 Poor Luke is always the "patient" while playing doctor :)
 He liked rice cereal when trying it for the first time!
 Such a happy little guy!
 Callie was on breathing treatments, followed by Luke, when we returned home from vacation :(


We spent July 3rd at the Abair's spectacular party as we do every year!  The kids had fun checking out the uptown activities, touring a fire truck, playing with sparklers, and watching the fireworks!  Even Luke enjoyed them!!!











 Pool time with friends!
 My pride and joy!


I had a grand idea to take the kids go see the animals at the Lucas County Fair because I have such fond memories of visiting there when I was a kid.  Wow, what a change!  It was a rough crowd and not nearly as neat as I had remembered!  Regardless, the kids enjoyed it :)


Backyard fun at home ... ahhh!




No comments:

Post a Comment